Security Industry Specialists does far more than security — with new software projects, a robust training department and more, we’re committed to innovating the security industry.
In our first edition of “What Are You Working On?”, we ask members of the Seattle corporate team at SIS what projects are on their plate. We’re looking forward to highlighting client sites in the field and other corporate offices for our future compilations!
What are you working on?
- “On-boarding new employees.” –Asia, Human Resources
- “Facilitating awards for the 10-15 work year anniversary dinner.” –Sarah, Branding
- “Cash-flow forecast.” –Travis, Finance Coordinator
- “Developing a drills and scenarios playbook for supervisors across all sites.” –Daniel, Training
- “Recruiting new recruiters!” –John, Recruiting
- “Weekly orders for supplies to stock our new office expansion!” –Karena, Reception
- “Transforming Glassdoor reviews into social media graphics.” –Tori, Marketing
- “Invoicing the Atlas event that occurred in early September.” –Kristine, Billing
- “Developing a detailed expense management system.” –Marshall, Software Solutions
- “Transferring paycheck data from Paylocity to Salesforce.” –Alan, Payroll
What are YOU working on today? Tell us in the comments or join the conversation on Twitter.
— SIS (@sis_us) October 13, 2016