At SIS, we always say we’re more than just a security company — our robust training classes and courses are the perfect example of our mission to bring value to our clients and employees.
SIS’s training department provides skills to all employees and is committed to well-rounded, well-equipped employees. Whether a class covers awareness and being proactive, our company’s mission, or social media, training is here to give each employee resources to be the best they can be. Here’s 8 things they wished you knew!
- Need training? We got it! We will create and develop customized training to best suit your needs. If you require a site-specific or department-specific course, we are happy to discuss and assist in any possible way.
- We’re here to help. Each site has an assigned training coordinator. For the quickest and most appropriate response, contact your coordinator about questions or concerns.
- Work off-line. Many of our classes can be downloaded to your portable device for later viewing.
- Pass/Fail Remember to take the test in the Online Classes section of Backstage. No test, no credit.
- Video calls galore! We have the ability to do training remotely via web conference. We will do what it takes to get all trained efficiently.
- Keep us going strong. ATP training benefits everyone, and it’s required of specialists. Quarterly, SIS clients review training compliance, as it is one of the qualities of SIS that sets us apart from the competition. It is important to do your part to keep our numbers up.
- We’d love your feedback. Course & Instructor critiques are encouraged and can be submitted through Backstage under “My Training.” The Director of Training reads each critique personally. With this information we can make sure we deliver more than what is wanted or expected of our department.
- Pick a topic, any topic. We have many topics to offer you. If you are having an issue at your site, chances are good we have already worked on something to address the same issue for someone else. You can always take a look through our Course Catalogue to see what other courses are offered and may be of interest to your site or department.
About Security Industry Specialists
Founded in 1999, Security Industry Specialists, Inc. provides unique security solutions to Fortune 500 luxury brands and tech companies, special events, and high-profile executives. With corporate offices in Culver City, Seattle, San Jose, New York City, Miami and Brazil, our partnerships demonstrate that our boutique approach is a welcome change in an industry not typically recognized for creative solutions. Those who have experienced SIS — whether as an employee or client — will attest to the fact that there is something different about the way our employees conduct themselves and feel about their responsibilities. Ultimately, it is this commitment and drive that makes SIS the industry leader in security.